DJO REGENERATION OL1000
CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones. The device was designed with following features:
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy-to-use & Noninvasive
- Requires simple, one-button operation
- Device is worn for 30 minutes per day
- Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast
This treatment has been shown in pre-clinical studies to help the body’s own healing process begin working. Clinical studies reported success rates as high as 89%.
*Product information listed here from manufacturer website.