Job Title: Service Manager – OKC Metro
Under the general supervision from the VP of Operations, the Service Manager, will primarily focus on the day-to-day management of the service department to include Patient Care Representatives (PCR) and Facility Service Representatives (FSR). They will use their knowledge and expertise to educate and communicate to the team the processes regarding referrals and orders received. They will serve as a liaison between the referring providers, the service and sales teams, business partners and patients and will ensure all processes and procedures are followed in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
Full-Time / Salary / Exempt
Summary of Duties:
- Works in office setting, warehouse and in the field with focus on communication with Service team, Sales team, VP of Operations, and other providers to assure any complaints or questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner in accordance with the policies, procedures, and core character values to achieve the highest professionalism required by Agility Medical Group.
- Responsible for obtaining, processing, and communicating referrals submitted to Agility Medical Group.
- Direct Patient Care in and out of the office as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with the PCR’s and FSR’s to determine equipment and routing needs.
- Responsible for managing and maintenance of the warehouse, maintaining inventory levels, tracking, and researching reports on our rental equipment and fleet vehicles.
- Maintains all records, patient files and logs in a legible and orderly manner that follows all policies and procedures, including reporting of any breaches in a timely and orderly manner.
- Maintains high level of integrity and confidentiality; completely versed and follows guidelines in patient privacy (HIPAA).
- Responsible for hiring, coverage planning, approving time off, coaching, and addressing disciplinary issues with direct reports.
- Managing and educating the Service Team, developing, and implementing training programs for the Service Team.
- Works with the VP of Operations to develop best practices and implement all company initiatives throughout the Service Team.
- Performs other job duties as required and assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health/Exercise & Sports Science, Health & Human Science, or Kinesiology preferred.
- Minimum 3 years previous management experience.
- 2 years’ experience in direct customer service, patient care, medical field, sales or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience in orthopedic brace and measurement fittings; athletic training or equivalent combination of experience and education a plus.
- Intermediate skill level in computer software and telephone technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, personable and customer service oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient communication, listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team is required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple functions and maintain strong organizational skills.
- Have and maintain a valid U.S. driver’s license and current automobile insurance. Periodically checked by auto policy provider.
- Must not be excluded and maintain non-exclusion from working with government programs per OIG list.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. Frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer.
- May be required to drive in city and surrounding area(s).
- May be working and driving in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50lbs.
- In office, warehouse, hospital, Medical clinic environments.